Milk products are known to have crucial role in a healthful diet. A healthy alternative to dairy products is soy. Especially soy cheese that is also called vegan cheese can enable you to avoid the large fat milk cheese. In fact vegan cheese can also be used as a low fat alternative for a weight reduction diet. It’s also interesting to see How vegan cheese is made – watch below video:
Benefits of Cheese:
· Vegan cheese is low in saturated fat. It will not increase your cholesterol such as milk products.
· it’s high in essential amino acids that are beneficial for your heart.
· It is also a rich source of vitamin B. This helps neuromuscular function.
· it’s a rich source of calcium, which is necessary for healthy teeth and bones and for absorption of sugar by the human body.
· It has a fantastic amount of omega 3 fatty acids. All these are essential for keeping the cholesterol levels reduced, and also keep the mind work regular.
· It is free of lactose, and may be absorbed by people with lactose intolerance.
· Additionally, it has vitamin D, which keeps the bones and keeps them healthy.
· The high vitamin content of vegan cheese is particularly valuable in certain conditions like menopause.
· This is as it’s rich in isoflavines that help treat hormonal imbalance.
· It is not pungent to taste therefore it makes a perfect ingredient for any recipe or as an accompaniment to salad or other foods.
Side effects of Vegan cheese:
There are no known side effects of vegan cheese and it is regarded as a healthful substitute for milk cheese, which is high in saturated fat, and protein that is heavy. Unlike dairy cheese, it retains its sodium content, without adding cholesterol and fat into the body.